Sunday, June 03, 2007

today is the last day im posting liaos.
tomorrow going to genting liaos.
just finished packing all my stuffs. woah! hahas.
kinda excited to go lehs. was hoping time would pass faster. -.-'
damn bored at home. also just came back from kovan.
bought two ***s. LMAO! damn paiseh laas. my mum was like. " see this one you can wear anot " wahlau. i walked over. " can you don't talk so loud. very paiseh one lehs ". lols. hahas.
ltr going to the aairport fetch my ahmaa. she coming back from... erms. not sure. lols. hais. dunno what to say siahs.
my guy is still SLEEPING ~ now its like 2 ? lols.
pigpigpig.
wells. EVERYONE. go my friendster and do my test lorhs.
its right below the page.
thanks!
loves'
melissaXD

i'll miss you guys laas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home