Saturday, June 02, 2007

went to compass after dance today. went kfc to eat. with nat, and emmy.
then i went to the toilet with emmy. XD. when i walking back. I SAW TANMENGKEAT! ohmigosh. i shouted. KNN?!. lols -.-' then nvm laas. nat went off. left me and emmy. soon, meiyi came. went to pepper plus. meiyi and emmy both bought the same tube. ahas. -.-' damn funny laas.
they went off. left me alone. SOBS. -.-'
went around walking. hahas. while waiting for my guy. argh.
lalalas~ hahas. finally. after dunno how long he came laas. nvm. went to meet him. waited for the 119 bus. hahas. he gave me two sweet kiss. cause i'll not be seeing him anytime until next friday or so? cause i'll be goping genting on monday. and i couldn't go out on sundays. argh* will mniss him loads.

loves'
misses'
melissaXD

will not be updating till i came back. [[:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home