Wednesday, May 16, 2007

hais. maybe i still cannot forget him after all. suddenly thinking about him and all. and ytd. nearly fell out with jk and HIM laas. dunno how to say. but hey. dun ask me. i wouldn't wanna answer. hais. i dunno what im talking about to them. and all. but after all. i think i love him more then anyone i've ever loved. how'd you explain that? hais. really dunno what is on my mind. am i going crazy? argh. miss him damn damn damn much. i felt like i totally lost my life laas. how stuoopid. but hey. if YOU are reading this. i'll tell you something. you know what you've said to me ytd? totally hurts me alot when you said all those things laas. dun play with my feelings. you know i take everything you said for real. and you do know how to act according to whatever is happening laas. very good. ** hais. well. wanna aplogise to jk. sorry ahhs. hahas. know you said you pretend all this haven't happened. but just cant get this matter out of my mind laas. i feel like im a bitch. wells. i m last time. and now im beginnig to bitch back agns. save me laas!... someone. i' am so gonna take back my words that i wanna give up on you. cause 'i cant. sorry for all the trouble caused. baby I LOVE YOU. wait wait wait. you ain't my baby anymore. cant write baby. BOY I LOVE YOU. sighhs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home