Monday, April 30, 2007

2 days?

hey ! i'll start by saying about yesterday's thingy laas. went to my ah ma's house at s'goon.
then me, my mum, my lil'' bro, went to toa payoh hub there. wahhhh. alot of things.
bought a short pants and a new bag! hello kitty. well, i love the shape nias. hahas. and
mummy bought 2 shirts laas. happy yesterday. [[: love my mummy !

today. went to sch as usual, but WITH my new bag! hehes. then assembly, went to class. hey !
during the first 2 lessons, i used 2 packets of tissue ! weehs! hahas. lols. then when recess time i went to the bookshop to buy another packet. cause i've used up my own 2 packets and my fwen's 1 packet. then after recess, was like playing with the sec1's at the 1st floor. then keep using the tissue then suddenly, ehhhhh, all gone liaos. like, what the hell? hahas. i used very fast wohs? then after recess is literature. christy let us have our own time cause exam mahhs. supposed to study during that period but like, everyone is practically slacking? hahas.
then .... 2 whole lessons laas. then she went off at the 2nd period. ms tan came in. english lorhs.
then quite slack. cos' cher was gone for almost the whole period although she just came in to greet us laas. [ long story........ ] then was blah and blah. then blah blah. then sch end. went to class for history whatever laas. idiot. supposed to be like 25 minutes. become 1 hours++. wahh. then went back home lorhs.
here i am.
haha.
then now i gottogo liaos.

lorrves&misses;
melissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home