Friday, April 27, 2007

at the music room now.

bored lorhs.
at the music room now.
and when me and jmine just stepped in, he give those kinda look.
like . ' wth '.
idiot. but hey . its not like we're late luhs. we still quite early ehs !
which is kinda cannot believe luhs.
haha.
then we were about to present any sooner or later uhs.
present out titanic project luhs.
lame. cause it was jmine doing it all and its like, we dunno wad to do ?
haha.
waiting for school to end. my cutie pie is coming to my house today.
which made me so excited to hug him ahs.
haha. anyways. my cutiepie is my cousin.
hahahahahah.
lame shit.
hey!
I JUST REMEMBERED TODAY IS THE 27TH !!!
ohmigosh!
hais. kinda missing him now luhs.
haha/ but its ok. will try not to think so much luhs.
haha. otherwise ltr i for nothing get scolded agns if he ever read this stupid posts...

well; but at the mean time, i'll still be thinking of him everytime i can'

lorrves && misses;
melissa[[:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home