Sunday, May 13, 2007

sunday?

wells. still boring laas. hmms. woke up at 7++. and just remembered today is mothers day?!! like. omigosh? and mummy's got work can. fucking boss of hers. pui*! then never mind. chiong my maths revision once agns. hehes. what a good girl you see. hahas. then .. well. was watching spider man 3 just now. daddy took from his friend yesterday i think. haas. and then suddenly the disk sot sot laas. wadthehell! okays. and now i got a scolding from my lil' bro. for nothing? owells. just gotto shuddup now. hes. and ytd. JKboi told me something which made me damn it shocking laas. hahas. nobody knows wad isit. only my siao ehs know. hahs. siao ehs. honoured hor? ahahs. hmmms. later going to compass. dunno for wad. cause daddy's out now. ltr he come back and bring us go compass? shopping!?! hope so las. hehes.
lorves ' misses '
melissa[:
and oh yeah. i given up on MK already baas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home