Monday, May 21, 2007

gosh. im damn disappointed.

argh! so pissed. i failed my history. which i not shock laas. cause i totally didnt touch the book at all laas. then my maths. goodness... i've got high hopes on that can. like. the standard of paper 1 and paper 2 was so different! then i did ok for paper1. but paper 2 i failed! i was so disappointed. i know i was gonna do bad for my paper2. BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO BE SO DAMN BAD! i was pissed enough already. then my parents were like. "hey. you know why you did so badly? its because you had boyfriend. that idiot guy made you lose concentration." YEAH RIGHT! ass man. i didn't think so laas. my english. standard. so-so. 64.3% and chinese was 77% yippes! hahas. if i ain't wrong. i didn't get a1 for chinese since sec1? did i? well. forgotten. hahas. hais.
wells. anyways. went to compass aft dance. to meet botak. hahas. he damn cute laas. lols.
so now. yeahs. damn hot laas. im sweating!

****
melissaXD.
shitt. parent's meeting is nearer and nearer. fuckfuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home