Saturday, May 26, 2007

PARENT'S MEETING`

woah! gosh! i just came back from that stupid parents meeting laas. damn bored laas. my mum went to get that number tag. number 31! like. *argh. called you to come early and you get the number tag 31 and you called that early?!* lols. nvm. cause i've got dance practice. but today i think didn't dance much. got this farewell party for mr tan cause he's leaving us. ]]: sobs* wells. then went for dance around 11+ then around 12+ i left dance. settled some personal problems btn the paddi. wells. guess its' solved? cause i didn't know anything they were talking about laas. ahas. then went to meet my mummy at my class. got it's going 31. then after that it came my turn. and i went. *yang lao shi yang lao shi*. not cause i don't like miss chen. but its cause miss chen will paotoh everything out laas. then my turn came and YEAH! i got yang lao shi laas. so lucky. and went to sit there. gave her my report book. failed 2 subjects. history and science. wells. gotto brush up on my science since history is no longer needed. AHA! yang lao shi went like. "okays. shi ya can do better. she is really capable of better results. see. her chinese. she did her best that's why she got such high marks. but i don't know why sometimes she seemed like she wasn't concentrating." lols!!** then she continued "oh! and she got one very weird habit. during my chinese lesson she speaks english. without fail. during other lessons. she speaks chinese. she got to change her habit alrdy ahs." i went like *orh*. then she said what. " i always told her to be serious cause she's always laughing" and i laughed agains. *ha. "sometime she got to stop laughing and be serious.". my mum said. `ya. i know. that's her personality. she's always laughing non stop.` i blushed laas* hahas. then yang lao shi said. " ya. is her personality. but she has to know when to be serious and to laugh." *orhs.* that what i said. damn paiseh la. like. i just smiled and smiled. lols. awkard laas* then yang lao shi said. "shi ya, you must work harder next ssemester ahs" and i dunno why i laughed laas. she said. "oh. and i also keep telling her that girls must be more gentle" *whatthehell?* then she continued "she knows i kept talking about her laas". but all this doesn't matter laas. and HEY! my mummy didn't nag at me. WAKAKAKA! hahas. then i went home smiling lorhs. so damn lucky she didn't said anything NEGATIVE to my mummy? hahas. miss him lots laas. *****. <33


my report book .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home