Friday, June 01, 2007

alrights.
sorry for not updating the past few days. couldn't use the com.
lols. wells. there's dance practice today.
yeahs. and ...
today. damn pissed with my mum laas.
after dance, went to emmy's house. ate pizza. wells. not pizza from pizza hut.
-.-' / then went to compass. to shop for the things to buy to bring to genting.
didn't wanna spend my money. so used my mummy's money. and so waited for her.
and goddamnit laas.
from 3. she came at 4.
nvm. so when she came.
me and emmy were at metro. then went to the bra section.
saw this bra set. damn cute laas. tweety ones. hahas!
-.-''. then went to look for my mum. went to cold storage. she was in a fucking bad mood laas.
cause i scolded my little brother for being rude to me?
lols. fuck her. went to cold storage. only bought two cup noodles? lols.
hahas. lame i know.
then i left home. emmy went to meiyi's hosue i think.
[[: was gonna be late for tuition.
have a quick bathe. went to wait for 136 to meet jaron.
lols. the bus came. and fuck that goddamn bus driver. i've got the student pass. and i showed him. and he insisted i pay 55cents? wadthehell... nvm. i put in 60cents laas. went to the back seat and saw jaron. drop at e next stop. and then walk to my tuition thr laas. damn funny laas.
hahas. my tuition teacher said he was handsome. wells. that's fine. but hey. JARON GO TUITION LEHS. hahas. he said he told 10 ppl and 10 ppl all laugh? lols. hahas.
then tuition ended around 7.35 or so?. he walked with me to my house bus stop. and then he took 119 home laas. hahas. so that's all.
yuppes. dance prectice tmr.
weeeee. hahas. hope end early so could meet botak**.
miss him loads laas.

loves'
melissaXD

emmy.apologies for that thingy about him.
lols.hahas.you know it laas.but no worries,
i'll still take care of him at tuition.[[:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home