Thursday, April 09, 2009

what hurts the most ..

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do
It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' It
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin' with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

I love you, not gonna give up, not gonna regret.

JASMINE'S BACK IN SCHOOOOOL ;D

I would say that my day's pretty amazing today! I gave jasmine a bear hug this morning! :D
Ran 2.4km today, paced with jasmine, jo couldn't run cause .. SHE STEPPED ONTO A THUMBTACK YESTERDAY ( !! ) &
omg, I'm the one pulling it out ( with hestitation .. hmm .. ) from her feet! Hey! c'mon man, i deserve claps ;X seeing the thumb tack being pulled out and the skin stretching, it's sooo scary! But poor her lahs.

Anyway, carry on, was pacing with jasmine, but I wanted to get that A grade! I don't care, I die die also must get that A grade, so at the second round, halfway through, I went ahead first, PAISEH UHS JASMINE, and omg, I'm 19secs far from my A grade, I got a B in the end, with a timing of 14.30 (:
I would say it's my best record so far in secondary school ( maybe cause I forgot my sec one's timing ), but as far as i can remember, it's my best record :D

One crazy news? I MAY BE RUNNING AGAIN NEXT WEEK WITH HUILENG ! :P

Someone has good stamina! ( I shan't mention who, but I'm happy for him ;D )

Good news - yayy, my gold award is secured!

Phew, was supposed to do chem presentation today, but mr hafeez decided to brief us on lab lessons next week, so our presentation is postponed! More time to memorise!

Maths test ( chap 6 ) after school, OLEH, 4 marks gone FOR SURE ):
I swear I don't understand the whole chapter totally,
AND ONE MORE SAD NEWS BEFORE I END OFF :
Mrs yap is leaving too ._. ( end of april, wdf. )

I can't upload pics cause this lappy's bluetooth doesn't have a name and I can't find out how to send it ._.
BEAR WITH MY WORDSSSS :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home