Sunday, April 05, 2009

it's nothing nice to know something bad.

Hi.
I'm back from the camp. One word - WOAH.
Okehh~ Gotta admit, it was kinda boringxzxz, except for the training part which was tiring, the rest was nothing much. LOL, I miss the UCC camp, it's so much fun-ner.
Wanted to study, but uh-oh, no book. So Tiff, Nat and I ended up sitting up talking, heh. Then Mac brought Mac for us! Har har, goodieeee :D But all I bought was Hot milo, cause I was damnnnn cold in the needlework room!
Slept at 3 plus, I think, was sms-ing with weisong (LOL!) :D

Saturday
Woke up at 6AM to study chem with Tiff. LOL! har har, pretty absurb I know, but I can't possibly go into the exam hall without touching the book! I'm bound to fail then! Anyway, we manage to do mindmaps on 3 chapters - properties of metals, bonds and periodic table.
And LUCKY, these three chaps came out! God, I was sooo relieved!
I'm hoping I could get above twenty. ( PS : it's upon 50. LOL! )

{edited}
On friday, Lynn and I got the most hilarious news ever. I shan't mention, later people thought I show off or what one lah ._. Ask if you wanna know(:
{/edited}

And now, I'm chiong-ing SS proj. So I can't blog anymore, enjoy the pictures.

Jes is totally touching JO's ... lalala, guess it yourself.
to mrs p, from 4e3
BANANA DANCE!
Miss zu teaching sec 1's make up ..
attentive? LOL
model : huisi

rasyidah drawing eye liner on huisi.

breakfast, it's cute yea!

i'm disappointed in so many,
but i haven't disappointed that many.
i wanted genuine concerns,
i wanted genuine _______ ,
i wanted genuine thoughts,
but apparently, i couldn't find 'em in 'em.

you'll be that surprised to find out how genuine things are,
when you're down and out.
trust me, i've been through this,
and i'm thankful for my genuine ones.


it's no longer an effort someone gotta make.
it's no longer the truths,
it's no longer the same feeling.
it's always been fake,
just that now,
it's known.


i'm not pointing out faults,
and am not gonna mention if i'm saying about anyone.
everything's my fault no matter what, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home