Monday, March 23, 2009

i haven't got much to say.

it's just shock at first, then hurt, then the anyhow-think came, lastly, i feared.

I really don't mind if person A hates me, cause I did hurt person A alot alot. PersonA have totally every right to hate me, I swear. But I don't get it, after everything that happened, when I was actually influenced by persons BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, I was the only bad guy. {claps hand} Seriously, I don't mind being the bad guy, since I already am, but ... Oh nevermind, anything I say is totally useless now, it's like rubbish. I'm really speechless, I guess there's nothing i could do. I've apologised, I've tried being better. Maybe i just haven't done enough to make her don't hate me. But for persons BCDEF ~~~, I've never imagined this. Totally.

Will I get killed for writing what I'm feeling? Sigh, hope not.

ANYWAY

I quarrelled with blahblah on saturday, went to expo on sunday, and got pissed off by SHEN MI JIAN BING 1 for two consecutive days. Damn him.
There you go, I've summarised my entire weekend!
AND
Today's schoolxzxzxz. Yipeeeee. Honestly, hols just sucks. I don't have to explain, it just sucks. Hmm, okeh, maybe on friday I'm happier ;P But afterall, I'm just uber bored on hols.
SADLY
Wifey didn't come today, he's sickxzxz. Fabi had his hair cut, pretty screwed up. His back's like uber short, and the front's like darn long, I took a video for him, even he said it's screwed. Aw, poor thing.
WHAT'S WORSE ( maybe not that bad )
Mrs p's no longer teaching us phys. Our class got seperated, one to Mr LeeCK and the other to Miss ChenPY. Appareantly, I ( & nat oh, lynn, jackie, mingxian, hanli, hil, carina etcetc ) got Mr LeeCK. Surprisingly, the whole class was laughing throughout his lesson, but he wasn't teaching, all he did was talk and talk about rules, stuffs like that, AND WE WERE LAUGHING LIKE MAD DOGS... Okeh~ so maybe not exactly WE, but probably me, lynn and orle? har har.
SOMETHING GOOD?
Yipeeeeeee! I went jogging today ;D


The sky's pretty, it's yellow-blue-purplish(:

Red-purplish (:

Miracles, show that you do happen, can you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home