Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm unhappy. So plain simple.

Hi people.

Did I mention I have half a mind to change from blogger to livejournal?

Apparently, school didn't went very good today.
Somehow, i just don't feel happy today. Har har, yes yes, motivated is one thing, being unhappy in school is yet, another thing. Don't mix 'em up.
I can't explain why, and it's probably because I have no idea why too. Do you know?

Jasm isn't in school today, ( oh yes I miss her, but she's not the reason why I'm unhappy, har har ) she has got the chicken pox, poor her lah. She's having her rashes now, damn, could only visit her on saturday as we have prac everyday till 2 weeks later which is SYF. ( and no, i'm not unhappy cause of the multiple practices. )

Aiyah, break it down simply, I'm unhappy since morning, I DON'T KNOW WHY THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING! I'm supposed to be smiling, LAUGHING and meaning it when i laugh. NOT laughing, smiling and NOT meaning it. argh, understand? I guess it's a no.
LIKE :D is equals to happy happy happy, and not :D cause others are doing it too! get it now?
I hope so.

It isn't about others that I'm unhappy about, there's something inside me, which I really don't know.
AND I THINK I SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT IT CAUSE, PLACEBOS!! The more unhappy I think I am, the more unhappy I'll be! so, SHUT UP MELISSA TAN! ( ps : note to self )

Alright, since there's gonna be practices everyday, it means I'll be home at evening everyday, and I'll be damn tired.
But now, I'm going to study my phys. Basically, the only lesson I've understood AND enjoyed today IS physics. Mr Lee hadn't been bad so far.

Ciaos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home