Monday, April 06, 2009

it's either you, or you

I realised I couldn't do it, so I doubt I'm gonna continue doing it.
( don't know what I'm talking about? har har, it's okay. self to note, LOL )

Always said I would know where to find love,
Always thought I'd be ready and strong enough,
But some times I just felt I could give up.
But you came and you changed my whole world now,
I'm somewhere I've never been before.
Now I see, what love means.

TODAY
Woah, totally tiring. THREE WHOLE LESSONS OF PURE LIT, I wasn't listening thou, was busy rushing out the "notes " for our ss presentation, which, clapclap! went well :D
Thou not perfect, but i think we did okay ? .. HOPE SOOOO~

And phys lesson again, was totally fun. Mr Lee always makes us laugh,
but I guess I'll miss the way Mrs.P teach ):

And I think she's leaving today, thou idk why so many people are telling me that she's already in australia but she told me that she's still in singapore? LOL, she even msg him to ask me to trust her .. So I guess she still is in Singapore!

Am now discussing with nat oh whether we wanna send her off anot, cause she specially told us not to, but we really want to .. URGH.
- SS test after school, I hope I won't fail badly ):
- went lunch with PY after test, at the coffeeshop beside shop and save. PY introed the ban mien to me, umm, okehhh only lah :X har har.
- bussed home afterwards (:


CLASS PHOTO WITH MRS.P


will miss you, will always do.

why do things get better when i thought negatively?
or has it always been like that,
MELISSA, you can do nothing, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home