Monday, September 29, 2008

hello people.
TODAY IS MONDAYYYYYY :D

My day is so filled with tissues, tissues and more tissues. Cause somehow i have the flu bug coming to me just on sunday! what a coincidence -.-' Anyway, I still have my super serious cough bug too. Sucks man, I sound like some gay now :/
( ps : josephine goh said that. she even freaking imitate me and it kinda pissed me off. But she stop it in the end. PLUS - everyone's disturbing me about my 'cannot-shout' voice now. Wanna know who? That stupid Head Prefect, Chng Wei Xiang and Aik How. I bet they will be dead meat when I recover! BLEAHHHHH! )

And so, English paper today. I guess paper one just don't like me lah. Since i didn't really have inspirations / ideas for any of the qns they gave. So i just chose the "write down the advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad." Hope being naggy helps X:
Paper two likes me better, i didn't know how to do one qns or two. Not that bad. I felt so proud of my summary. Like, i wrote 150 JUST NICE :D hees.

Went compass's subway for lunch. Not exactly me having lunch, but Jas, Jo and Jackie. The 3 Js'. Cause when you have sore throat and stuffs, it means you'll have to turn to become a vegetarian cause basically, you can eat NOTHING but light food -.-'
And my NOTHING includes fried food, cold drinks, blahblah. Ohman, how i pity myself.

Then they finally finish their lunches. Subway's very hot. They're lights are all spot lights and spot lights are super hot ( temperatue terms ) and i just felt like i will melt anytime soon X:
[ aha! kidding. how can i possibly melt! :/ ]
Went to buy cheese bread from breadtalk. There, i got DISIAOED at, DAMN TERRIBLY. Everyone's ganging up to bully me cause i'm sick D:
Here's what happen :
We saw nat oh at compass too, so we stood near breadtalk and talk. Yes, and they started saying what i should stuff my mouth w bread. ( like what for? ) LOL, and i didn't get their joke afterall. Jas said i'm super lag. OHwhatever. BLEAH! :P

Went BK to study, and i just started on my phys revision when phys test is TOMORROW. Ohwonderful. I'm not gonna burn midnight oil though, i just needa recap and recap doesn't take me till midnight lah :D

And tatas. I needa go off now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home