Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hi people.
finally we had talks(:
and i wished everything will stay like how it is now.
and nothing will change in time to come.


sounds weird? means not for you lar :X
ahaha.

after school today, jo and i went for the OBS camp briefing.
and it sounded so interesting, jo and i wanted so much to go.
but we had to get doctor check ups and the chop to prove that we're healthy ..
and kl was saying that we should go together for the check up some day -.-'
and i was saying okay, why not(:

after that and that,
huileng walked me out to the bus stop cause she wanted to see kenneth -.-'
mummy brought me to her friend's there for facial.
throughout the whole journey, she was practically shouting and shouting at me,
cause i made her wait.
and one thing she cant stand is to wait for people :X
but then i apologised and ... hope her anger subsides lol :X

facial is nice but tiring.
tiring cause i have to close my eyes and yet i just cant fall asleep and the stupid relaxing music is getting on my nerves cause it was repeating throughout my whole 1hr plus there.
man, relaxing music can be irritating when its repeated time and again for a damn long time :X

tomorrow, lunch w lynn at compass's subway.
i've promised her(:
but i dont eat subway :X

i got pics.
but then the lappy's bluetooth got smth wrong and yeah, cant send it, so no pics :X

and weepee, me got 75 - A1 for my e maths ca2 :D
weepee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home