Friday, September 19, 2008

Hi people.
I love school today.
Jasm didn't come, shocking thing - she top her D&T test :D
And when jo told me, i was like ... SERIOUS?! :D
Nehh, congratulate lar

nownow, i needa blog about something in case i forget about it.
stupid SYKA - i shan't mention his FULL name :D
he don't believe that i took this pic - which i will show later - and he claims it's not bad when he saw it D:
sadded okay. {PLUSPLUS} i said i was gonna put his name here, and he said i'm up to no good ^^
heh, then i say wanna bet anot? and he said, what? your head ahs?
DAMN GL RIGHT?! D:
who wanna lend me a shoulder to cry on?
--- nahs, JOKING :D

okay, i was talking about school.
yes, we had pe. and played this violent game, and i dont know how to explain it :X
smth like there's 2 teams, each team has 3 cones, and the opponent is supposed to knock down the cones, and its really very violent, i got hit at my butt :X
anyway, our group played 4 matches i think, and we won ALL four :D
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! iyah, fun lar(:

i was super hungry for recess, so i ate rice ..
during SS lesson, Jo, mely, joelin and I walked around the school, and then we went into the G.O.
cause i need to inform mrs tay that I wanna go to the TP thingy(:
and then we ALL went back to class(:

I was super good in SS, we had a relief teacher cause devan was slacking - ah! joking :D
he's at some meeting and then he gave us back this assignment and we're supposed to complete the summary, which Jo didn't cause she's lazy -.-'
and I completed it, {plus} I even completed my CDP assignment which is due like last week?
But miss wong is super nice, she extended the deadline to next monday, which is .. PHEW :D

As promised, I went to compass with lynnie to have subway(:
Long queue, but phew, we're early enough to find seats(:
saw jasmine toh there - this is only for jasm, jo, mely and jessie(:
she covered her face when she saw me -.- and when she's leaving, she said BYEEEE :D then i'm like, why see me then you cover you face? then she said, i shy lar :D ahah! so cute lar(:

Anyway, lynnie and i had tandori chicken, yeah.
and there's the bread, with the drink and 2 cookies which i brought home cause i couldn't squeeze in any more stuffs in my stomach:X
maybe that shall be my dinner?! :D LAWL

and then we 119ed to hougang, i went home, she went to find her BABYYYYY :X
and then i'm here blogging and talking to SYKA online(:
Hi, my new name is PUMPKIN TAN(:
LAWL.

PICTURESSSS :D
this is the picture i'm talking about, i'm damn proud of it lar :D
and SYKA says it's NOT BAD :X
iyah, maybe its not that nice but i likeeeee :D
bunsen burner? nono, see the flame, there's green flame! but no worries, it didn't explode, otherwise i won't be here blogging:X
Mrs teo said it's because it touched unil abit of chemical on the wire gauze .. that's why.
YOU'VE LEARNT SMTH NOW :D
ahbian(: my mistress :D - oops! gwen!! DONT MIND HOR :X hee =P
mistress insisted on taking a pic w us after me having me pe :X
i stink and my hair is super messy!! LAWL
but it turned out not bad hor? :D
SUBWAY eat fresh - LYNN IS SICK, SHE KEEPS REPEATING THIS TO ME!! :X

lastly ..
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DERRICK HOH :D
ps : i think i mentioned it before? :X

cheerios :D

{edits - 4.04pm}

can anyone guess what im gonna do?
guess
guess
guess
guess
guess

...
...
...
...
ME IS PURPOSELY EATING MY SUBWAY COOKAYEEEE.
reason? CAUSE SYKA KEPT NUGDING ME and I CAN MAKE HIM STOP BY TEMPTING HIM WITH SUBWAY :D
oh yummy :D
me's enjoying it :P
nah lah.. next time then tabao for you larsxzxzx

cheerios again:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home