Saturday, September 27, 2008

HI PEOPLE.

Can somebody just tell me to wake up and stop day dreaming that i "still" have so much time to exam?
I just can't seem to SIT DOWN and STUDY at home.
I realized i only study when i'm with dearests.
Man, they're my best supports.

Plus without daddy mummy supervising me at home, i'm super slack.
I took out my library books to read.
And i read them all already. I'm going to mall later on, probably getting a few more books -.-'
Alright, i don't think that i am crazy to finish reading the two books in 3 days.

Okay, i did promise i'll study hard, i'll mug and stuffs.
But i've got no motivation for god's sake.
everything happening around me is pissing me off.
Well, not everything, but just this one thing. ( definitely not my dearests )
This one particular thing, has been on my damn mind since i started reading about IT.
I can't forget about it just like that, try being in my shoes.
No girls would like this. In fact, they'll just get emo and stuffs.
But i think i'm not at that emo part yet hur?

I'll probably not talk about it here.
Don't wanna spoil the impression that imma bubbly girl?

tatas.

aiai, i pray that you'll be able to go to OBS :D


aha. super funny. wanting was asking if i had pictures from primary schools and i said no.
but she had some pics anyway, so she posted on her blog. and i went to steal some.
aha, looking at those photos really bring back those memories in primary school.
suddenly i miss them, i haven't seen them in maybe a year since new year at mr khoo's house ):

To dearests 5&6 humitilians ( LAWL ) :

The time when we got together as a class and took this photo.
Seeing how kiddy we look when we're in pri school, it sure brings out the laughter in me :D
PS : spot me and you'll find that i'm sitting very chor lor ly :X

Joey Su Zi Rong :
I remember the best friend ties we have between us and adele(:
But some things happened and we're no longer best friends.
Instead, we became just Friends.
I miss you, hopefully during the next 6 hum gathering, everyone's able to go :D
And of course not forgetting how we fought against 6 peace and we became champion for captains ball! We're super happy cause 6 peace was a strong team and we nearly lost :X
Captain ball team : ( bottom ) Edmund, Ka jun, Mr khoo, Joey, Adele, Shu mei and Wan ching
( top ) Me and Peiwoon(:
Mr Randy Khoo :
my primary school teacher.
Though he may have set some lame classroom rules,
but we always remember him for his encouragements and his friendlyness.
If i'm not wrong, this is after primary 6, where by Mr Khoo rented a chalet at don't know where and we went there to bbq and stayed over.
And also no forgetting, staying up in the middle of the night till 3 plus 4 to play mahjong and cards.
Of course, some guys went out with Mr Khoo to get chips for us :D

I MISS THEM D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home