Thursday, September 25, 2008

what's with the dagger stare? my old friend?

ohmygod. this is no joke. i lost 30 over readers since the past 3 days when i didn't update.
ohmyfkinggod! :X

anyway. thanks jasmine for helping me update :D
and well, i'll recall what happened on monday, tuesday and wednesday(:
ohoh, and today of course(:
so it's gonna be a long post?! read on to find out lah :D

MONDAY - 22.09.08
school's fine, we had this A maths test - bionomiel theorem.
i swear i can pass that test! but then i did some really SILLY CARELESS mistakes all over the paper and i ended up with just a pathetic 7 marks over a good whole 20 marks.
i did try to make amendments but hey, we've only got like 30 mins to complete 4 questions and i'm super slow at thinking for a maths.
i'm super pissed off, like who's not? roar.

after school, waited for kunleng and hwee wen for their school to end(:
and then we went hougang polyclinic for check up for the OBS camp thingy.
okay, and when we reached there, we found out we need a parent w us, and our health booklet.
oh silly us, we don't even know. plus the booklet didn't state so.
man, we were pissed off. esp kunleng who stayed in pasir ris and his parents are working whole day.

so we went hougang mall to have our lunch(:
There's chem test and Geog retest on Tuesday. I would probably be dozing for me chem test.

TUESDAY - 23.09.08

i skipped chem test with huileng today.
cause i didn't study the whole chapter yesterday, plus i couldn't even absorb what i studied. they looked like Arabian words to me. i'm serious :X
so we hid in the toilet and i was playing hl's mp3's game.
it's called bubble smile, and it's super addictive. well, i am addicted to it :/
We went back to class after the bell rang and had our chinese test.
i'm positive i could pass it, maybe get another 50 or higher? (oh plsplspls )

the rest of the day ..
went to polyclinic with mum for my OBS check up thingy.
and i've SHRUNK 1CM! ohmytian. i'm super agitated D:
and bloddy mrs teo called. ( i know, i'm not supposed to scold vulgarities but i'm pissed at her :X - to that someone whom i promised i won't scold vulgarities )
and she told mummy i didn't went to school and that i purposely skipped school to pissed her off.
i'm like .. wth? tell me about it. she's not so 'good' that i'll skip school just to pissed her off. oh bother!
and because of that teo, mummy and i had a quarrel in the polyclinic and stupid nosey aunties were staring at me like i'm some bad girl and i gave them a hard stare and BLINKED!

and mummy fetched me back to school in time for my oral.
actually, just enough time for me to eat my burger ( jo bought it for me (: ) and to sit down and talk :X
oral wasn't that bad, except i didn't know how to read like 4 to 5 words.
mdm qin turned out to be quite good, she's nice lah(:
went plaza w jas, jo, mely and jiji.
i had my lovely yummy ice cream and then i left.
MUGGED FOR CHEM CAUSE I'M GOING TO TEST TOMORROW MORNINGGGGGG.

Wednesday - 24.09.08
Alright. i went for my chem test. duhduhduh ..
I think i can score ten marks and above. ( ps : i studied chem till late 11 last night )
Hmm, jas and jo was nearly late, i didn't get my milk tea D: cause they're both nearly late :X
that mr devan, you just can't trust what he says.
he kept saying that he'll give us back the ss test today and today and today and today is always tomorrow. er, got it? LOL

after school, headed to plaza's kopitiam with jas, jo, huileng. mely and benny came later on(:
i ate bbq squid, well, not bad lah(: i don't mind eating it everyday!
but then .. it costs 6 bucks, limbu's entire allowance in a day:X
so i wouldn't mind sponsors(*hintshints)
nahahah, kidding! i don't wanna grow any fatter :X
random : i love twisties :X

Thursday - 25.09.08
I know today won't be a good day for me D:
early in the morning, i can't open my eyes and it HURTSSSSS.
the next thing i know, there's only bread for breakfast X:
and suddenly, i've got cough coming from nowhere and now my throat hurts.
then daddy scolded me for being an ahlian cause my bloody handphone strap stuck out and he said he didn't understand why i had to put it this way and that i'm an ahlian.
ohmygod. what nonsense is this. like I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE LAH!

but ohwells. my day didn't turn out to be as bad as i thought it'll be :X
see, firstly, miss wong didn't come today. so meaning, there's no maths lesson today X:
and then kenneth lee's lesson weren't as boringgg as usual. at least we did something practical enough today -.- and there's my chewy sweet to keep me awake.
and recess was nice. social studies, it was great.
i mean, it's so interesting but then i think i was half awake by the end of the one hour lesson. i remembered i got awoken by his ' OKAY! CLASS! ' it shocked me.

and then it was chinese, was kinda irritated with mr ng cause he was talking non stop about this compo stuff and he was repeating the same old thing over and over again and that i know i'm listening but i realised the whole class wasn't -.-'
and then finally, he gave us back the chinese papers. i've got 50 over 70. but i am not happy with my result. i thought i could score better. ahdamn D:

chem's crt, we got back our chem test. and yayynes, i passed :D a nice 15/30.
and my chem's marks for ca2 was 46.something and it's a few more marks to passing grade D: nvm.
and then my physics ca2 was 74.7!! ohmygoodness, this is real angry! it's just a 0.3 marks and i can get an a1 which i have never gotten for science before!!
but well, an a2 is also good enough for someone who never passed any of her sciences before :X
and so overall, limbu got 60 over :D yayyness! i passed my overall science :DDDDDDD

and then we went compass after school. ( me, jas, jo, lynn and nat :D )
something real funny happened in the lrt.
jo disturbed lynn with one malay guy - hafiq - cause lynn says she's "interested" in him. aha! and jo kept daring lynn to go over and say hi and stuffs.
we kept laughing in the lrt and i swear it's the noisiest lrt ever cause there's other groups making noises too.

lynn and nat went seperate ways from us, where we went to the library to borrow books.
i borrowed two books, GUYAHOLIC and WHAT I MEANT. i'm gonna finish by monday X:
jasm borrowed one - gossip girls, and jo went toilet :X LAWL.

we had long johns for lunch :D
i had the fries while jas and jo had meals. and yayyness! me eat faster then jo:D
( lawl. AIAIIIIII :X please do not tag me cause i think i can predict what you're gonna say :X heeh. let me win just once lahhhhhhh :P - kidding! tag tag tag ! )
and then jas and jo kept saying i eat like one ' shu nu ' cause i have to cut the fries into half whenever it's too long and that they can squeeze the same whole thing into their mouth in just a bite :X
alalala. whatever lah D: mely say i should beat them, so i beat lawl. ( just a small slap on their shoulders lah:D )

i went back to hougang in an mrt and then met up with sean, kenneth and yida.
( goodness, as i'n typing, my whole cupboard is shaking vigorously cause there's fax coming in. SUPER FUNNY :X )
then i went to wait for my bus, 112, and when it came, i remembered my ez-link is dead and that i only have 25cents on me and the only smallest note i have was 5 bucks.
so i went away and i felt so paiseh. met up w daddy at the mrt top up station and he topped up my card. and super funny. we were going back home, but i wanted to take the bus and he wanted to walk, so he said he'll walk home first. so i was walking to the bus stop at hg plaza and i remembered daddy was behind buying something and then next minute, he is right beside me and he said, see you at home! bye!

LAWL! super funny right?! :D
aha, my daddy and mummy are so good lah. did i mention that they're loving? :X
take a look at the pics :X

i can't remember when is this :X
NAT OH! i took this for you :D spotted that BUTTERFLY ?!
tatas. my loving daddy mummy:D

random : huileng took this -.-

to the poor guy who lost 230 bucks. poor thing lah.
but cannot forgo your breakfast, lunch and dinner hor! :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home