Wednesday, October 17, 2007

exam finally over. :DDDD
art exam today. hmms, was pretty rush. or i would say, argh, not enough time? how about making it 2 hrs 10 mins next time, i swear i can finish it in time! D: firstly, i keh pa lan go perfect the 10by10 cm squares line. zZz, a lesson learnt. next time don't try to be so perfect. :x took me about 15 mins to finish drawing the boxes. thought i could finish it earlier some more. wtf.
drew my 'mexican' person. or i say, a lady? hahahas. cute one though. heehee. finish drawing, erased off the extra lines. did my colouring. god i was a slow colour-er. -.-' crayon was hard to use! fuck! regrets. ): awww, was colouring my hats when it's like 9.00am, left one hr to go, and i still got my bodies and my trims to do. ): so chiong-d. ahhH! my art piece gone! crayon colours mixed together. fuck! so forget it, at least earn some marks. :D so colour colour. then left 5 mins. used marker to trace the pencil markings. then shucks. marker can't be used for crayon! knnb. so gave up. tried to perfect my colouring. until i realised i could used pencil to trace, just that the linings weren't as thick as markers. so yeahs, rushed. and time's up. my art piece was announced as ruin, by me. :D hopelesssss
after that, went compass with charmine and jmine. had fish steamboat. yummy. (: saw someone who i don't think i should be mentioning him at my blog since i don't even know him. yeahs.

holidays, here i comeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home