Tuesday, October 09, 2007

so i presume life's better now.
cause, ytd, 5 good things happen! which totally is, woah! hahas!
1. i'm top 10 in class for literature. which indeed is very shocking as i've never listened in lit classes, and i hardly do work. ): so getting top 10 was really a miracle!
2. i got 75.8% for my maths. which, yeah, I've improved alot! from my previous ca though. :D I'm looking forward to my end-of-year maths test. hopefully it won't be so difficult.
3. censored. just to say I'm safe for sec 2's camp! :D
4. HE HAVE GIVEN UP ON THAT GIRL! which is, among all the good things that happen, the best! even though i still don't really like the way how she behaves, i won't say anything now. cause HE giving up on her is really very much of a relief to me!
5. taizi's out of 'danger', don't ask me what i mean, so i should be getting my phone back anytime. but the fxcking problem is that, he's not answering my/my bro's call. hopefully he's not backing out luhs.
so that's the five good things that happened!

sec 1's, or i should emphasise, some, really have no basic respect for the their seniors, be it sec 2, 3 or 4 and 5. they just say what they feel like it, never thinking it twice.
sometimes, it just gets on our nerves to see juniors saying stuffs like that or being sarcarstic in a way or another. sec 1's, next year you guys will be going up to sec 2. guess that's when you guys will understand how we feel now.
and discriminating against other races is definitely rude of you guys.
i've heard of sec 1's scolding sec 2's. yeah, racist you'll call that. that's another thing we can't stand alrights.
especially those from 1e1, being in the 1st class doesn't give you guys the right to scold / disrespect / discriminate people. learn how to change according to the situations.

those reading this post, maybe you won't get my meaning of this, but wells, those who did it will know what I'm talking about. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home