Saturday, October 06, 2007

to still be suffering is stupid after all of this time
yeahs, so i choose to be that stupid person?
life hasn't been great so far.
sucky, rough & lots of unwanted troubles caused by 'innocent' people.
exam's not really very well-done.
quarrels with friends, but lucky found some people to vent my anger on.
fucking brother making me pissed off each time he comes near me.
that guy kept scolding me for no particular reason. ouh wait, it's, that guy come scolding me for something i've never done! & it wasn't me who did it, it was some 'innocent' people who did it!
i'm fucking pissed up with my fucking life mans. i don't know what i'm doing now.
i don't know what's gonna happen,
i don't know how long more i can take it.
exam's ending in about 2 weeks times, can i handle it?
-
jackie told me not to think about antything until exam's over.
he asked me to promise, i think i didn't really exactly promise him, or did i?
jackie couldn't help me much either,
it's me, it's myself.
i've to really set the determination.
i've really got to let go.
i've tried, i've said that many times,
each times ended up, unsuccessfully.
-
because of that specific person,
my life's all ruin, everyday's all quarrels with aiai.
because of you boy, because of you.
sometimes, i thought i thought i've let go.
but each time, you turn around and talk to me.
you gave me hopes, you helped me up.
then you push me down again and dash my hopes.
i'm tired of all this baby, i'm sick & tired.
please, tell me something you really mean it.
tell me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home