Tuesday, September 25, 2007

i woke up late today.
which is like a bad thing to start the day.
woke up at 6.45, (45 mins diff.) mummy wake me up. 'cause her room light spoil so come my room makeup'
yeahyeah, daddy kept nagging, 'come back home study hor'. yeahluhs yeahluhs. bathe,
& my phone's under my pillow! went toilet, hoping mummy didn't see,
if not, hoping mummy don't go find. lols. aha. lameshits.
so left home at 7.05 or so, [not counting the 5 mins i use to wear my shoe],
hahas, call me a slow pokk. cause i am. hehes.
reach-d school around 7.15, saw johnson. (:
ooo. i wasn't late! josephine was later then me! :DD im so proud. *clapclap*
assembly, nyaa, oops, correction, no more nyaa! yeahhh!
science, awww, miss chen didn't come to school today. YEAH! lols,
ahwoo came to relieve for the first lesson. wait, is it relief or relieve? wells, nvm.
fxcking bytch, was sitting on the table, ( wells, she's asking me to go back to my own seat ).
she hit me on my back, so i shouted. 'why'd you hit me!'
guess what she said . 'where's the bruise?'
wtf. i heck care, and she shouted, aha, damn funny luhs.
one thing i couldn't stand is people staring me with their 'fearsome' eyes! hahaha
had some conflicts with glen sim. the fxcker.
anyhow pun my bad words to johnson, & johnson ask-ed me about it.
so in a fit of anger, walk-d quickly to 2n3 and ask-d for glen sim!
kenneth saw i was serious, didn't play with me so he went toilet & ask-d glen out.
he apologised, said he was just joking, like, fxckyou. not a nice joke, you'll never want me to say things about your stead + even nastier then what you said. so don' try messing with me.
recess, info - woah! first time the three girls (usually the noisiest in class), were so quiet! lmao!
i.t - james soh didn't come, doubt he'll be reading my blog anymore? awww, will be missing him, don't know where he went to, but it's a relieve/relief teacher today. he said james went perth? wells, indirectly, cause he said you want find mr james? go perth lorhs. he said go there find girlfriend. hahaha!
after school, jasmine, josephine, (maybe mel.y, benny. & maybe johnson) coming my house. studystudystudy. (:

boy i felt like you're ignoring me like you never wanted to.
you've caught my attention and just dismissed it afterwards. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home