Saturday, September 15, 2007

nice windy morning.
but the news that i'd be having a tuition at 6 totally ruin my morning.
sobs. ( there's 3 birds on my window chirping & kenneth just chased them away ).
its only 8.48 now, there's still like, 10 hours and (60-48) mins. lols. seriously luhs,
i think my life's is uber lame and dull. boring and stuffs.
did my science revision last night,
WOAH!, no choice luhs, exam's coming,
& i slacked alot, so time to chiong uhs.
been thinking alot, on whether should i report to police abt my missing phone?, but that person who 'took' it, said he/she'll return it in 3 weeks, so should i? i'm so missing my phone now. ahhh!
' what a fxcking expensive lesson learnt. '
ouhs, received some msg-es from some lame ass ytd evening.
( missed call )
i text him ' who are you & who you looking for. ' ( look-d at the number && found it familiar )
he replied ' i'm me looking for you ' ( i'm like, ? wth )
i went like ' huhs? & you're who looking for me ? '
he said ' i'm me looking for you melissa '
was so fed-up i called him and that familiar voice went like, "hello", i said, " you hello again", he went "hello", and i said, "okays, i know who are you." hahas, lames uhs?
my msn conver with this guy called leon :
Spend Some Time says:
i'm leon
Spend Some Time says:
and i've gotta scoot
Spend Some Time says:
got lessons
so cute rights?! got to scoot. lols. hahas. (:
wells, so i got to go now, byeeee.

don't understand what's so nice about her you can't let go man.
she's not even BOTHERING about your fxcking existence and maybe she don't even treat like you ever existed. like, wake up luhs. cheebye kia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home