Wednesday, August 29, 2007

the days have been so lonely without you by my side. feeling as if we're never together, time passes like a minute seems to be like an hour, clock tick-ing so slowly i can't wait for the next hour to come. days passed so slowly, its only been 1 week and 2 days. can't imagine how long i have to carry on with this and how long i have to suffer. i never imagined that i could put you aside my life. you're disrupting my every moment in life. wanted to see you once more and i couldn't even have that fulfilled. i know i know, that's called lousy. been thinking alot, and i've started t get worried for no reasons that seem like, what for? everyday's life all about you in my mind, the worries && more more worries. wanted to let you go but fact proves i couldn't cause each time i wanted to, my mind went blank. all i wanted to was just to spend one day with me without any disturbance, just one sweet memory baby. but you indirectly proved to me this couldn't happen. turn-d to something which i never thought i would ever learnt to, troubles was gone, but only for that few secs. but that few seconds was definitely the best moment, cause i never thought of anything. you said you've gotto study for ur exams, was that just an excuse? sigh. many things go on in my mind. but i dunno where to start from. we're seriously getting further and further without any doubts. tried all i can to save this, but you were unwilling to. it was total hell, to hear all those hurting words coming out from you. know you'll never read this damn damn blog, but what i need to do, was to let go of what's going on in my mind. if you ever read this damn blog, forgive me if any of this were stuffs you wouldn't want me to let go of. take care baby, wish you lucks in exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home