Saturday, August 25, 2007

C.I.P

wells. cip today. quite fun, FIRST cip with jasmineyaphuiee-my siaoehs!
hahas, hmmms, kinda hardworking at first, then after that, kunleng, hwee wen, jackie and mel.y did the job while me and jasmine slacked below the void deck, also got one very important job can! take care of the newspapers and all =D hahas, good girls ehs ?
wells, went compass, had kfc, full sia. =x. hahas. slack-d at 227a, then went plaza meet charmine! =D
went another block, 112 i think, and slacked while waiting for liting. then home i was!
and just heard from my lil' brother, he's going to malaysia with mummy and daddie today! weeee! song bohs! hahas, can do whatever i want, but only till tmr or monday ? hahas. not bad also luhs.


im super troubled, i dunno what to do, why is this happening to us, what caused the change in ur attitude towards me, cared for you and what i got was a msg saying im lame. i really dunno what to do! i cant make up my mind. blame me for that. didn't want to gain ur attention. but girls need care..... baby.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home