Tuesday, August 21, 2007

mood swing day?

wells.
school's bored once more. had mood swings the whole day. zZzz. and therefore, quarrelled with jackie alot of times. so i'll start off, nyaa was fun, CAUSE I SKIP-D IT! with mel.y, by giving the excuse we got cramps! wahaha. but actually, i was moodless, to jog or run luhs. nvmnvm, after that, marvin chan came back with that group of girls, ask-d me and mel.y over, and we both said we got cramps, but obvously, mel.y's acting is definitely better cause she's always has pale lips! zZz. tell you the conver btn me and him
marvinchan : why didn't you come?
me : i got cramps & i went to change mahs! then i come back you all pao liaos.
marvinchan : speak english.
me : OKOK, when i come back, you guys zhao liaos.
marvinchan : why didn't came looking for us,
me : how i know you all run where orhs!
marvinchan : okays, next time before nyaa starts, if you're not feeling well, come and tell me.
me: hanah hanah. okok.
CUTE RIGHT! lmao! hahas, continue.
so after nyaa was science, was busy sms-ing. zZz. miss chen kinda realised i guess, cause she kept calling my name like, melissa tan, copy finish already anot, melissa tan, what you doing?, melissa tan, pass this form to jasmine, zZz. hahas. lames? hahas. i know. was english. did group work like, filling in particulars of whatever job application de luhs. recess, had soup. yummy, hahas. and thats all for recess. yupyup, info skills next, went library, watched harry potter and the whatever stone i think, hahas. fill-d in the worksheets and i.t was next! the most fun one luhs! today did something new, like, oh whatever! i wasn't paying attention anyways, im so blur with all that stuffs i rather surf the net then listen to that teacher babbling like he's talking to himself? zZz. hahas, went tagging ppl's blog, finally, went class blog cause lynn ask-d me too! began talking in the tag board with kunleng, and the rest of them join in! damn fun luhs. names like 'my spamming skills rocks', 's'pore president', 'lim lai chuan', 'alan lim', and more luhs. forgot. and hahas. gtg. bye. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home