Tuesday, September 11, 2007

going m.i.a

wells, a bit of an announcement to make here.
- im going m.i.a for a few days, let's say a week or so, kinda no mood and all. fed-up, so yeah, tags would be replied late, won't be posting any damn thing here. will be back real soon.
- i've lost my phone, so those who have my number, that 8141, you guys can delete that number already, and wells, msg me your number in msn, if i'm offline, text me an offline messaeg yeah.
- those who wanna know my new number, wells, try every method to leave me your number or so?
TO THOSE FXCKING BASTARDS WHO TOOK MY GOD DAMN PHONE, MAY GOD BLESS YOU GUYS, YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU DESERVED, YOU TOOK MY PHONE, NEVER DIE BEFORE UHS? PLAYING WITH ME, YOU'RE FINDING DEATH. i'll make sure you'll suffer more then i did.
wells, kinda harsh, but don't blame me for what i said luhs. im crude and don't deny that i am.
loves && misses '

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home