Monday, October 15, 2007

aha, thanks jasmine for the previous post. (:
ytd was .. weird?
let's see, went to tampines mall in the afternoon as mum wanna change dad's phone.
starhub, have to wait 2 and a 1/2 hours. dad went like. huh?!, no need luhs! ,
so yeahs, they're gng agns on weekdays.
ntuc, bought my fav strawberry milk. wahaa. :>
back home t put those stuffs and went kallang / geylang?
wearing these green tanktop ytd, daddy went nagging,
'why all your shirts all like that ones?!'
lmao? shucks.
had hor fun for dinner. okay, the thing is, daddy brought us there to have pepper crab.
yeahs. feel like one gangster there.
zZz, people smoking, drinking. .__.


today
went compass at 12++ to meet mel.y, jmine, jessie to study. (:
aiyahs, we're good girls. :D
heehee.
was fxcking pissed after josephine told me somethings.

to tmk.
i've never known that you're this kinda person.
you speak something and meant the other.
you told me to text you when i've top-d up.
& when i've text-d you, you told me not to anymore.
cause you didn't wanna receive my msg.
you think you're some kinda holygod here?
you've simple no fucking respect for me.
treatingme like some kinda rubbish just because you've given her up on her and you don't need me to provide me anymore information about her.
you're just one fucking bastard which i swear i'm fucking hating you now.
think about it then msg me?! for fuck?!!
you're taking me for granted, to think i even did stupid things for you.
to think i sacrificed so much for you.
to think i shed-d those fucking worthless tears.
you're one fucking guy which totally disgraces whole world's GUYS!
fuck you tmk!

phew, there's more to what i'm gna say just that i've not enough time. D:
scold me for being a stupid girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home