Wednesday, February 04, 2009

SCHOOL DAYS.
dance today, vivo after school by myself. some idiot duaed me for the second fxcking time, so .. whatever. i got the stuffs i want, that's all. grats to me.
swim and tanning tomorrow w fab. i've a feeling i'll still be going alone, LOL, tatas.

added a really nice song just below my music section, i thought the lyrics are really nice(: so, may wanna pause my song and listen to the new song(:

The rain, just never seems to bring
the joy, I feel the same
everlasting pain of my loss remains

My heart, can't seem to learn to part
the hold you left the mark
all that I dreamed of now it seems so stark

Tho I told myself won't hold my breath
a part of me was dying
there is nothing left for me to do now, but give in

If you gave me, one chance to tell you how i was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you I won't live my life without you
If you gave me, one chance to tell you how i was feeling
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes and ya know,
I'd never let you go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home