Wednesday, January 21, 2009

for the friendship of two, the patience of one is necessary

omg, scare me. i thought i updated on monday! turned out, it's sunday ._.
anyway, here's the update.

i got school on monday, tuesday and wednesday. uh-duh, i'm being lame. and i think school on monday and tuesday was rather good. ha! i would say i was VERY HIGH EVERYDAY :D i love school :D don't tell you why :P
and we had dance practice on monday and wednesday, and there's rehearsel today.
time pass like so fast, performance is 2 days away, and i think we're still kinda no energy. i mean, hey, i haven't been smiling in rehearsels! can anyone tell me what's wrong? OMG.

i went to chinatown on monday night w my family. apparantly, it wasn't as crowded as it used to be last year. and i reached home at like 11plus?

okeh, now for rants. ( if you're positive i won't rant about you, you may exit (: )
WHY MUST EVERY FUCKING _______ [fill in the blanks yourself] VENT THEIR FUCKING ANGER ON ME?! HONESTLY, DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING VENTING-ANGER-MACHINE?! I DON'T THINK SO.
why do they ignore me when and ever they like? will they like it if i fucking treat them like this?! i'm sorry, i'm really very tired of all this shiats. i've been rather positive since school starts, tried to forget the fact that i'm being ignored in talks, in walks in whatever shit lahs.
but it's SINCE SCHOOL START that i started feeling so weird.
i got ignored by YOU for no reason. when i tried speaking t you, you ended up giving me a blank face - hello? can you give me an expression at least? or tell me you're ignoring me?
i can't take this anymore, YOU CAN'T KEEP IGNORING ME WHENEVER YOU LIKE AND TALK TO ME WHENEVER YOU LIKE AND TREAT ME AS A TRANPARENT AS AND WHEN YOU LIKE! i'm a human being girl, i'm not a robot w/o feelings. and you know, i trust you know that.
i know you're in a bad mood sometimes, but i didn't make you angry, so you shouldn't do this to me when you're as normal to the others.
everything's going on well, only you.
( it's only one particular person i'm referring to, it's bothering me too much i have to say it out. )

sunday : went Bishan and TPY.
chio right? (:
CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB :D:D:D
maybe not? :X
DANCERS YO! :D

BYE(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home