Wednesday, January 14, 2009

sometimes people leave you puzzled

HEYYO.
lemme just upload the OVERDUE pics first :D
( okay, 5 secs and im done. LOL! kidding! )
and THANK YOU EDMUND KOR FOR HELPING ME UPDATE YTD :D

okeh, let me try and recap what happen to my "exciting" life.
hmm, basically, been rather busy w dance this few days. balancing dance, studies and stuffs are like soooo difficult. i mean, i've been trying soo hard to keep much w my work and my dance this few days. roar, i'm kinda tired whenever i'm in class. LOL.

seriously, everytime i reach home, it's 6plus. but yesterday was different. i reached home at like 3 plus. and one thing i needa complain! I WAITED FOR THE FREAKING 119 FOR LIKE ONE FREKAING HOUR. tell me wtf is this man. total BULLSHIATXZXZ !!
roar, sorry, i'm angry w the stooopid bus.
AND TODAY! i waited for like 45 mins for the damn bus. omgomgomg, 119 is getting SLOWER and SLOWER ._.

okeh, and hmm, i think people around me's been pretty weird. i mean, hey, i talk to them and they either turn away or they just you know, never reply?! roar. kinda pissed off. but anyway, i think everything's improving day by day.

except you, the only one. yes, the one i trusted. not that you betrayed me or smth. did i like do anything that you'll have to give me that attitude? i mean, hey, whenever i call your name, you like don't care when thing is, you heard me. and when others call, you react immediately. i tried talking to you, but i got like super cold response. trust me, i'm stretching my patience towards you. probably you're in bad moods or you're having some problems, but you're treating me way too diffenrently from other friends you have, and i really cannot take it anymore. i wanted to talk to you but you didn't respond, so there's practically nothing i can do.



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home