Thursday, January 22, 2009

to my trustworthy friend

omg. i knew something wasn't right. but i just can't seem to know what it is.
i'm really glad you pointed it out, i was smiling through your post(:
i'm serious. you're so right, in the past, if people say smth like this to me, i'll definitely kpkb the next day or smth. but hahaha! i've changed! i don't do that anymore.

): well, it's really sad that when i'm angry and i wanna rant and i can't find you. honestly, so i jsut found anyone and just ranted. i mean, yea, it didn't really cross my mind what you mentioned.
i'm really glad you said that to me, otherwise, i'll be a blind fool.

yes, i am sad, i read your title, friends come, friends go.
i thought it isn't gonna be an easy one for me ): but phew, you've put it in the nicest way ever. trust me, i can never thank you for this. it's sooo ... well, no one ever told me all these before.
honestly, i never did like you from start of last year. but when i hanged out w you and you told me stuffs and i shared mine too, i thought we could try(:

i would say thank you for giving me the chance to change. and i will this time, when i'm sad, i go to you. when i'm angry, i'll go to you. when i'm happy, i'll share it w you.
for mine, yours and our sake, i will change.
i don't care if any others who saw what you wrote on your blog thinks that i'm some hyprocrite or smth, i don't care. i'm just super proud to have a best friend like you. for them, i've changed once, but i don't know if it's good enough, but i hope for you, i'll be the best you want me to (:

saying all the common interest we have is ... simply WOW. i mean, we never imagined this yea?
haha.

your post kinda make me realise that, so far, the person i trusted, so far, you're the best. so far, you're the one who treated me like i exsisted and not find me only when you're alone or when you're bored or smth. you treated me like a best friend. you gave me advices when i needed them, you gave me the encouragement / scoldings when i deserve them, you made me realise many things that i never realised before.

also, you made me realise how i should have been right from the start. i never should have been like this, i was a total bitch.
i thought by ranting to my besties that they would keep quiet, but since now, i doubt so.
i won't push all faults to others, but it's me who needs to change, and i'll do it(:

YAYYY! I LOVE ME NIKE SHOES :D
and it's blue, OMG >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home