Tuesday, October 30, 2007

judging from your looks, you seemd to be innocent.
but judging from your heart, you're one fucking bitch.


can anyone tell me , do i look like i'm from a happy family ?
do i ?!
I FEEL LIKE A PRISONER JUST THAT I COULD WALK AROUND.
tell me, what's teenage life when you can't do what you like, esp during the hols? i can't work, fines, i'm underage. but please? look around, in which shop got no underage student? you guys are just being so unreasonable!
nvm, i respect you guys. wanted to dye my hair, hey, thing is, you guys don't have to pay or anything. ' no, cannot. ' and lots or lyrics came out from your mouth. i've heard it so many times maybe i could even memorise those ' lyrics ' huhs?
unreasonable and ridiculous parents you two are. read my personal diary. how rude and you guys just have no respect for me. i'm shock and displeased that you guys invaded in my privacy. try comparing me with other ppl, have i not listened to you guys before? was my results really that bad ? i passed you know. i've improved from mid-year. but you guys just said i've dropped. from primary schools. i'm in sec sch now, not pri. that'll be a difference. what's wrong with you guys i don't understand. i've studied you know. and just cause i wanna go wrok and dye my hair, dad says if i didn't wanna study tell him, don't waste his fucking money. i talk back and i got more scoldings. rahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

gng school ltr on to pass up the form. meeting dominic daddie ltr on. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home