Friday, July 06, 2007

okays. so today was fine. ahas. went school, saw sherlyn outside the gate, hahas. walked in together with her. then went to buy drinks && meet jasmine and all. hmms, seems like alot of ppl know about me && the who taiji ler orhs. hahas. hmmms. so yeah. went for p.e, ran 1k, tiring. hahas. timing was 7mins+, hahas. slow yea. i know. lols. so after that, was supposed to go for art. but wasn't. me && jasmine pon-ed. walked around. walked to 2n2, billy didn't wanna let us in. rarrr. then went to class to sit. but decided to go to the toilet as we were kinda afraid some teachers would walk pass and hoseh lorhs. so was about to leave the class when jasmine suddenly take a brake and walk back into the class. cause mrs chong was there. hahas. so waited for mrs chong to go off. went to toilet. cant believe we actually slack-d there for like, 1 hr? hahas. power laas? hahas. was recess, saw my dahling jessie. hahas. ate mee kia as usual. hmms, today one was alright. quite suit me. hahas. walk-d back to class afterwards. was chinese. i think teacher was late. lols. aiyahs. nvm, was so sleepy during chinese lesson. yawns. hahas. was about to sleep when lesson ends. hahas. so mdm yang asked me to her thr, and asked me what happened ytd. cause she kinda overheard the conversation btn me && huiying && jasmine lorhs. hahs. so ask-ed me what was it about. told her the brief summary. then that's all. hahas. after that was science. I DID MY WORK! hey. hahas. miss chen gave a nodd. but after that, she asked me bring back home cause i haven't exactly completed, 1 or 2 qns. hahs! lols. went to n1 to find natnat. hahas. took bus home, she came my house for awhile, then she went back home to meet her someone lorhs. hahas. yeah. going for tuition ltr. maybe not meeting him today. hahas. ouhs. didn't see emmy today. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home