Monday, July 02, 2007

owells. the bite is so much lighter now. and hahas, yuppes. parents saw. but i don't give a damn. due to my great acting! hahas. i insisted its a scratch though. hahas. they bo bian. so yeah. hmmms. baby just woke up && asked if i've eaten my breakfast. when its like 2.05 now? hahas. damn cute sia he. okays. so hmmms. school's gonna start tmr. weeee. a huge relief to me. cause the bite is so light now. hahas. but i got picture it in my phone. memory maas. hahas. Xp. so yeahs. teacher won't see it. hahas. hmms. damn bored during the holidays. ytd went to s'goon ahma's house. boring. hahas. then went for dinner at kovan. so after that. went 'shopping' with my mum && my cousin. [yeah right. 'shopping']. so the thing was. just a 5-10 mins walk. to make ourselves not so full. erms? so lame laas. nvmnvm. yeah. damn bored laas. missing jmine, emmy, jojo, jessie, nat, mel.y && of course my botakk. =D. hahas. hoping school tmr would be okays though. hahas. so going off to read emmy's blog now. -D

melissaXD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home