Thursday, June 21, 2007

210607

okays. so im back from the salon. went to cut my hair. and yeah. look funny? hahas. i wanna rebonddddddd my hairrrr! hahas. lols. okays. so today very bored laas. stay-ed at home all the long. and somthing sad laas.
today is me && my guy de 1st month anniversary. never go out. nvm. but the thing is, cannot contact him. its like 2.30 already. and he... not yet awake? i really damn pissed, but couldn't do anything huh. call no answer. sms no reply. damn tired already. argghhhhh. missing my siao ehs and group. which includes emmy, jessie, jojo && more. hope they can give me some advice la hors? hahas. anyways. met baby ytd. okays. was happy to see him laas. cause we like 9 days never meet. lols. okays. so took 119 home. and he was reading my diary along the way. so took one round. lc-ed on the bus. and this lil' boy from dunno which school, kept looking. aiyahs. i paiseh sia. hahas. anyways. lazy to type more. will update more some other times.
=DD

melissaXD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home