Saturday, July 14, 2007

mother f.

okays. seriously, c.i.p was fun, I THOUGHT! then it was, like, alrights. everything was fine... till, this FXCKING old MAN, scolded me stoopid! cause i was standing beside the escalator, i asked him, NICELY, ' excuse me, do you want to donate? ', he said, ' don't be so stupid can anot [ at this time, pointing to his brain ], you stand here, blocking people's way you know anot. im like, wtf?! i was BESIDE the fxcking escalator and there's SUCH a FXCKING big space for people to walk, it's not like he's some kinda fat ass or so. he's some kinda normal sized, FXCKING PISSED! nvmnvm, so continue, and continue, then me && emmy && jackie went around asking donations && selling this cute lil' bear. didn't meet baby, so yeah, my brother came awhile, then he went home play com, siaoehs didn't come for c.i.p, and yeah, one good news, I WILL HAVE DETENTION THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE WEEK NEXT WEEK, hahas, lols, && maybe siao ehs joining? hahas, lols. emmy's here. hahas. gtg, bye. seriously, i LORVE c.i.p, but hated the people's FXCKING attitude. hahas. okays, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home