Sunday, March 01, 2009

tonight will be the night that i will fall for you, over again

heyyo,
the lappy's running out of batt, so i gotta rush out this post, with pictures some more! omgomgomg, here goes.

Today -
went ahma's house, and it poured. super scary, there's thunders and lightnings (!) everywhere. i switch on alot of lights and ahma scolded me :X
suddenly the electric tripped (!!!) - NOT FUNNY - i was damn freaked out, only ahma kenneth and i was at home, omg, it was pitch dark and i just held onto my phone like it was my damn life saviour, well, it was the only light source i guess? :X
aunty carol came and helped us with the thing, so phew, i'm glad the lights came back, otherwise i won't be here blogging ._.

Hey xinai! sorry, can't do th quiz now, but i promise, next post i will!


Pictures :D

heh, the blue nike baby shoe looks like mine! except mine have a shiner blue and it's laces!
:D
to jaron :D
o.O
that's right, this is his card, HARHAR! :P
( can't show contents, private! hurhur :S )
SHOCKED?! no worries, i can't do this, it's kris's hand! awwmygod lah!
i took this randomly at assembly ._.
hans vandalised my hand )):
but i drew ART on his hand!
( ps : difference btn art and vandalism is that my words are definitely much neater and nicer then his untidy, messy and uneven words ._. )
guess what's that thing poking out from jo's back / ass ?
HARHAR, it's a very long story, but i think jo and i laughed alot out of it!
HUILENG, nice right?! har :X
i'll have a bite of this whenever i'm down .. ):
COOKIE! :D

following are shots of me throwing the discus ._.
taken by josephine goh x3 -
i guess i can only credit her since i forgot to take hers when she's throwing:X





i have no idea why i took this?
LOL, anyway, see the yellow shirt guy running?
the one at the super left handside of the pic? it's jackie goh ..
OH YA, that's why i took this pic! LOL

like flower petals yea?
my tan! NICE RIGHT?! LOL, it's gone now ._.

Just So You Know
I shouldn't love you
But I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you
But I can't move
I can't look away

And I don't know
How to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop


Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around
I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know

It's getting hard to be around you
There's so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way?

And I don't know
How to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know
How to make a feeling stop

This emptiness is killing me
I'm wondering why I've waited so long
Looking back, I realize it was always there just never spoken
I'm waiting here...
Been waiting here...

iloveyou always.
you're everything to me, will always be ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home