Thursday, February 26, 2009

what hurts the most, is saying the truth right in your face

greater tolerance lead to better attitude.
true? i invented this, hahaha!

i hate truths, i'd rather hide behind the lies and contradictions people are giving me. i don't wanna get hurt, cause truth hurts more then anything else. well, not those positive kinda truths, i'm speaking about the negative kinda truths.
it's been so long since i last posted such "emo" posts huh? idk why, i just feel like writing this out. it's pretty random.

i know the truth, but i don't wanna hear it from you.
because once more, truth sucks, especially if it's from you.
i don't want to give up on you, i don't want to stop loving you, i don't want to be unable to face you.
& i just can't let you go.

it seems ironic. to others, you're no one to me. but to me, you're everything i ever wanted.

i swear i need a drink, he isn't here to stop me, but i promised i won't touch it again.
i need a smoke, but for his sake, i can't touch it anymore.
i need a shoulder ... to cry on.

I wanted you to be there when I fall
I wanted you to see me through it all
I wanted you to be the one I loved
I wanted you, I wanted you
I wanted you to hold me in my sleep
I wanted you to show me what I need
I wanted you to know just how down deep
I wanted you, I wanted you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home