Saturday, November 29, 2008

HELLO :D

& 12 more days .. && 13 more days .. &&& 15 more days ..

alright, two days ago, i went peixian's house. & she helped me to blog liao. so, i no need to re-blog hor? (: hees. anw, she's at malaysia now, zZz. haha. she asked me not to miss her, nahs, don't worry, i won't miss you de! =P hahaha.

&& im sooo sick now. from just cough, to cough&flu then now it's cough, blocked nose and headache ._. wdh... damn terrible please. Jon say i must guai guai and stay at home, haha =P so i stay at home lohs .. haha.
hope i'll be okay by monday, so i can go find Jon ( with terr! ) and pass him smth(:

i think that's all le bahs? ytd .. went hougang mall walk walk. LMAO(: that's all :D

smth's wrong, yet i can't say what's wrong.

me want drink starbucks now D;
me want eat ban mien ._.
me want go sleep, but just can't sleep >.<
wish can be like jasm and jo, lie on bed 5 mins, can sleep liao ._.
me want me want ... LOSE WEIGHTXZXZX =P

CIAOS :D

[edited]
I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY FORGOT TO UPLOAD THE PICS =X


when i was so restless at tuition ytd, i drew monkeys ._.
my new favourite?! LMAO.

i think this "monkey" look like PAUL FRANK'S ._.
or does it even look like a monkey? -.-'


aww, niceyummy choc cake :D DAMNNNNN NICE PLEASE! but it's at katong ):
only got to eat it once .. bleh ..

OKAY, CIAOS :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home