Friday, November 21, 2008

hello =D
& 19 more days .. && 22 more days ...

for the first time ever, i'm gonna praise someone, & that'll be jillson tan. well, it happens to be a long story as to why he's smart, suddenly ._. but i think i'm smart enough, i'll put the conver down there below. so, read on yeah(:


alright, i'm so bored today. & what's worse is, i just drank tea - i come my period. how much worser can this get? ._. lucky i've got the panadol for it, otherwise i wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. but nevermind, be optimistic lah. i'm meeting JTKM tomorrw(: yayyness.
damn his boss lah, putting him in the aftnoon shift for executively 3 days in a row? whatthafark is this ): sorry for the bad words, but, it's like damn tiring lah. & today is worse, till 10.15pm. tell me about it. poot JTKM ):

i've been trying to contact them for days, and woah, i just can't. can somebody just slap me in my face & tell me it's not that they didn't wanna contact me back, it's the stupid telephone's fault? ohgod, but if anyone were to do really slap me on my face, i'll probably kick you in your arse before you can even speak =X ohman, i've to stop scolding vulgarities )=


ohmygod. remember the crazy guy from my previous post?! he's back again! and this time to say I LIKE YOU!! hahaha! honestly, i LMAO-ed and when i saw ji online, i told ji to help me! =D and he agreed! how i wished i could just posts the convers up here. but i'll have to ask ji later on! hahahaha =X
( pause typing ... )
- back after 10 mins ... -
haha! alright! jackie won! =D heeheehees =P and uh-oh, ji don't allow me to post D= bleahs... nehmind .. i post TWO part ( start and end ) of the conver(:



tatas! aites. me gotta go to tuition alreadyxzxzxz. bleahs! =P

imissyou imissyou imissyouimissyou imissyouimissyou imissyou imissyouimissyou imissyou imissyou imissyouimissyou imissyouimissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyouimissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou imissyou
D=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home