Wednesday, July 30, 2008

oh, i'm supposed to update :X
but i went blog hopping and i forget to blog ._.

anw, this is what happened today.
dance as usual, and ryan came today(:
yeah, new steps :D - trying to catch up. JY :X

and then i was soooo sian,
i really mean sian ...
cause I WAS BEING PANGSEHED when ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
and man, i am beginning to don't like someone already ...
she's pissing me off, i'm serious okays.
annd thanks nat baobei :D ily❤

do not take them away from me.
i'll kill you.
you know how random i am this days ...
i suddenly thought of being a small kid agn ...
i wonder how i can change my current life ...

though i have great friends with me ...
but i also have some sabotager being around me ...
and some fucking bitches who is soo lame to diao me and my friends ...
whatever lah, she thinks she's some kind of a chio zu or something ...
ohplease ...

and i'm so tired of all these things ..
it's been so long since i puffed and i shouldn't DO SO ...
AND SOME FUCKING BEST FRIEND OF MINE LEARNT TO ......
AND I'M SOOO DAMN PISSESD OFF ...
AND I THINK HE'LL KNOW WHO HE IS ...
AND HE'LL KNOW WHY I'M GONNA IGNORE HIM TOMORROW ...

and ohman!
pe is gonna be missed of fri D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home