Friday, July 25, 2008

being w you is the best thing i can ever wish for,
the best time is being with you (:

heehee, this post is gna be full of pics.
AND YEAH! TAGBOARD IS FINALLY OKAYYYYYYY :D - thanks josephine aiai!
anw, pictures first(:


erm, anyone got freaked out?! HEH :X
random pics :X

the couple (:"
my cute lil' bottle! :X
what does it look like? - pear?

& ytd i was gng through neos and i suddenly miss all my friends D;
LMAO ...

darice, peiwoon and me :D
shili and lynn (: my birthday on sec 1 !!
hazirah (:
lynn, orlena, annabelle :D
natalie dahhling :D

auntie yati D:
jamie cousin x33
carina :D
sec 1 yo! :X
and my girlfriends x33
and stolen pics from mel.y's blog(:

anna - jackie's sis! soo cute man :D
group photo after punggol street parade x33
jackie x3333
erm, RANDOM LAHHHH!!!!!
kunleng broooo :D
dearest jasm & fab is x33
dearest melisay x33
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :X Lol
see, she loves me so :X ( ohshit! benny's gna kill me :X )

alright, posting time.
i screwed up my pure lit test today.
something happened today and i didn't have any mood after it.
man, i can't let ___ get me crazy ...

anw, i decided to buck up.
then i did the test,
then i found out i got ALL the meaning WRONG.
and i got tl i throw my pen away and i gave up - totally );

and then it was pe.
kinda fun, playing volleyball w farah, lifang, asqiha, kris and carina(:
and my team mates - josephine, nat oh, lynny, huileng
jackie and weixiang joined in when pe was gna end.

anw, we watch a new movie during engish lesson.
kinda not bad i think.
the movie's - in the name of the father

chem crt was soo immediate,
mrs teo was fast!
the bell rang, and 2 mins ltr she came :X

lmao.
after crt, went plaza w jo, xiaoji, mely, ben and terr.
and had mac.
and i was crazy.
punching every wall i see :X

anw, thanks terr for the pooooh :D

tuition w jo.
( jas had smth on )
and we both were crazy. LOL

anw, wishing poeple happy birthday below(:

oh, introducing my new xinai!! - chen ning x33happy birthday orlena mei x3 happy birthday melva kor x3 25thjuly(:





AND THAT'S ALLLLL :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home