Sunday, June 29, 2008

hellos Edmund here helping melissa to blog hahas.
i dunno wad to type though, hahas well i guess her week was quite rough lo. so many things happen? (not sure larhs) weel at least she has understanding friends who she can confide when ever she is sad.

seriously i dunno what to type she asked me to crap and i have no idea wad to crap lol. anyway i got a new phone and i promised ill let her play with it tomorrow lo. makes her happy though haha. the week's tough for me having tuition every single day. except sunday but i have to study myself so to me is tuition everyday. sad hor. bo bian lo i mid year all fail.

oops sorry not my blog so i cannot anyhow type. latr kenna scolding from her. anyway end of post lah short and sweet (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home