Saturday, June 21, 2008

hey!
i've got lots of pics for today(:
& happy birthday py ;D

& i'm so blooodie sad. cause school is starting ... soon ...
and i just got to know about it ... 4 days ago when tiff told me ...
how sad man? ... D;
i've got to cut my nails, buy rubber bands ( you know they'll catch if your band is not dark blue/ black? RAHHH )

so, babyboy his present today(:
he says he likes it! ohyeah! (3 cheers for me yo!)
;DD

and went hougang mall w daddy and kenneth for lunch ...
i drank coke zero ... which i totally regretted cause ...
my stomach was soooo bloated man! f ...
trust me, do not drink a whole can by yourself :X

so ... pictures ;D

LMAO!

twitx :/
ohman, this is L.O.V.E
see! i can do lahs :X
oh, the "bangala" jas gave(:
kenneth drew this and he asked me : "jiejie, my dinosaur fierce anot?" LOL!

oh, then today i was bored so i played w kenneth's phone :X




i call this the eagle-nosed person



{edited la-me pics}




act twit :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home