Friday, May 30, 2008

alright.
oral ytd - almost CMI!

first, i had breakfast at plaza mac with nat ;D ( er ren shi jie ; you know? )
lynn couldn't make it, she have some competition.
jo and jmine couldn't make it too ( 'i expected that' wasn't attitude but disappointment )

went to school and saw py on the way(:
HOHOS! real funny.
he asked me what time is his oral, i forgot that we are from diff. classes and i told him MY timing :/
AND HE GOT A SHOCK! LMAO. lucky he made it for his REAL timing :p

teacher's comment :
READING ALOUD ; the starting wasn't that clear (pronunciation) but after that was much much better.
PICTURE DISCUSSION ; you could go into much more clearer details but you didn't. (cause after everything when she ask me how i know it was national day and all, i said till very clearly. and she went like :'see?')
CONVERSATION ; well, it's quite brief. you said whatever that comes to your mind. but to score better, maybe next time you could think over the qns asked for like maybe 5-10 secs and then ans it. it will be better (and ended with a wide smile :D)

LOL!

then i went for a haircut after a lunch at kovan w jmine and jo.
( we had yoshi ;D - yummmmmmmmm! )

i cut my fringe, and trim my V shape.
and then i realise my hair is SOOOOO much shorter now,
i think the person cut of 5cm of my hair! D:

man, know how long it takes for my hair to grow THAT long? D:
anw, my fringe now is ... short?
and PUHLEASEEEEEEEEEE grow longer BY the END of june HOLS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home