Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SOMECHEAPOASSHOLESTOLEMECHEAPOSLIPPERS!
IT'SJUSTA$6SLIPPER,WHYCAN'TYOUGETITYOURSELF.FXCKYOU!


( am reading jasmine's blog a moment ago )
and found out she wrote that i went high cause i saw MUSHROOM!
aww, how can you say that, so paiseh lahs!
ltr people thought i never see mushroom before :X

anw, yeah, so jasmine went nehneh about the pics that's with me, LALALA.
ans to her how i fell to the ground too, was : cause i was laughing so hard my stomach hurt and i feel like vomitting :/

ohhos.
anyways, i think i'm thinking so far away to december, i am hoho-ing everywhere i go.
so . HOHO! merry christmas! -.-'

and then jasmine says the sun is my boyfriend.
nehs, he's way too HOT to be mine :D
HOHOHO!

{today}
so chinese paper was today.
and i think compo is gonna pull me down.
cause i seriously have no idea what i'm writing :/
i just wrote down whatever i thought of.
to think i still did 12345678 drafts? RAHS.

and then i think i am super funny.
i wasted my time drawing on my bottle each time i get stuck on what to continue for my compo.
then after drawing something, i got an inspiration.
jackie said he saw me drawing on my bottle -.-'


tadah, pictures on my bottle :D

so continue.
i think i'm getting sick of canteen food, even though i started to have it this month.
since i was on diet last month. LOL
and i really am not looking forward to every recess.
even the FRUITS may be LAN sometimes -.-'

plus, ... i don't know. LMAO.
it just makes me sick lahs.
( lmao, i'm supposed to be blogging yet i'm complaining about foods -.-' )

and then was chinese paper 2.
i think it would be better then paper 1,
as overall it was quite okays.
except that the god damn compre is way too ...
wtf, i'm damn dulan w it lahs.
if any section is gna pull me down, it'll be that particular section, i swear.

and i went compass after school, with jackie, and natalie.
josephine and jasmine were at school doing their DnT.
and i think i'll get super bored if i were to see them do :X
hohohos.

at first, i decided not to eat for lunch.
then jackie said he wanna have yoshi.
so we went in and i couldn't resist the temptaion so tadah!
i had lunch -.-'

LAME. thank you :D


jo was playing w the cube, timing in progress. and jasmine was super bored she gave stupid faces which i only managed to catch one :D

and trust me, she has very weird poses and there goes my zebra leg -.-'

nat says : "baobei and baobei de jie zuo! "

josephine was trying to scare jasmine. the lil' human over at the traffic light is jasmine -.-

tadah, the stooopid faces. and i own for tic tac toe. who can do better man! :DD

these paper clips are MINE :D and jo thinks she's a monkaye

the white thing over thr is jasmine's shoe ( uhoh, cinderella dropped her shoe at the playground! -.-) and she's now trying to snatch josephine's $129 shoes. and she couldn't, so here goes her monekaye face. HAHAHA




do you know smth?
i think i don't know you.
as someone i like.
i don't know, i think you're contradicting.
here you're telling me you won't be avoiding me.
yet it's obviously this way.
what are you treating me as?
do i even STAND in your eyes?
am i even a SOMEONE to you?
or are you treating me as a HUMAN now?
i think i'm having enough things now to handle you.
i'm having exams now and that's a major thing.
i don't need you to screw up my god damn life.
maybe you don't give a damn.
i'm bearing so much i wanna give you a tight slap each time i see you!
you're like treating me as a rubbish bin.
each time you're down you talked to me and after things went fine.
you left me there like ...
'ok, i've settled what i'm sad about so you just stay there till i have problems again then i'll come and find you'.
forget it, this thing is going no where.
and it won't be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home