Monday, April 28, 2008

today was english exam.
i think it should be alright, except that the compre was too high of a standard.
heh, my english's lousy nehs.
they said i was super high today.

stupid classroom, stupid fan.
i'm feeling so hot and humid inside the classroom i had to fan myself w the exam paper.
damn!
asked miss wong if i can move over to the fan, she didn't even reply me. HMPH!

for the first time ever, my summary was written to the EXACT amount of words!
was super happy lahs! i wrote 1 draft before i finally put it down.

went plaza w jackie, siaoehs and aiai.
hohos, that's the time when i went crazy.
aiai dared me to go right in front of MUSHROOM and LAUGH DAMN LOUDLY.
yeah, i laughed damn loudly but not in front of her.
when mushroom and friends were gng off, i shouted " BYE MUSHROOM! "
and burst out laughing.
siaoehs and jackie said " woah, today you so high ahs. "
HOHOS! don't ask me why anyway :D

so laughing and laughing till my ulcer hurts, see.
i think i got an ulcer in my throat. LMAO
jackie said it was an infection. LOL, and i was still having KFC.
LOL.

then i finally settled down, but then jo kept making me laugh.
like, wahlau! i don't wanna laugh anymore lahs! stomach damn pain can!
hahahahaha! :X

played a game with shahrin cause he didn't know where's josephine.
OHOHOHOH! damn funny lahs.
went back sch then.
jasmine was supposed to her DnT stuff but in the end didn't.

wanted to go punggol park to play w the swing there and take pics.
jasmine and jo didn't want cause they say it's too COLD there.
ROFL!
so we ended up gng to jasmine's house .. de playground.
then i was super tired and full and we were quite emo.
LOL. cause we listened to emo songs! -.-'
then i decided to go, cause i have to go. LOL!

and weees! i got my 3 shorts :D
( hohos! i got the blue shorts first then josephine! :DD )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home