Monday, March 17, 2008


fabian pushing, jo lying, after carrying the mats down, jo posing (:

fabian + me, jackie + jessie, 2nd( look like couple mahs?), at the clinic to LAZER away my mole D:

jackie wearing my HOT-PINK slipper :D, at plaza sing, terrance ++ jo -.-

my disgusting gan laopo (: , jackie w her, me w my 14 ++ yrs mole D: , the flight of stairs.

ewan baby(: , mummy + kenneth, fabian crazy, jessie + fabian

erms, random, blahsblahs, and random

tiffany mei - x33 , nat loved , so on so on, EWAN BABY :D

rule #1 scary scene at P.S, posing(:, angeline, cutecute, me, + sean

miss zu & her self potrait by syaiful, ayu + jo + me, blahs :D

artistic shot by me of terrance, w irdina(:, lost juniors :D



NIGHT WALK time !! hahahahha :/

night walk, + sabotaging of john and xin thong( junior )

juniors (: , jo + terrance + me , the pointed tip is the DRIP TIP!

dancers(: , terrance, juniorsssss, SHAHRIL (shahrin's bro, so cuteeee can!!)

senior female dancers ! , pushin terrance around -.-, and he just rolled away!

amalina + miss zu, family gathering of nv dancers, seniors always "D

tadahs, the lonely couple D: LOL! , pioneers, jessie w a ghost ( terrance ) -.-

jo pushing, there's me too! pics w jo! ain't terrance a XING FU guy? arifah, retarded me ++jo ++ terr


okok!
announcement, the pics aren't in order.
but the captions' are all in order starting from the first pic(;
enjoy :D
for more info, check out jo's / jessie's blog about the things about camp(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home